Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Languages Online - Español

I came across another gem today while I was looking for some practice on regular preterite for my Spanish II class.  Languages Online - Español came up on my search and there was an entire interactive online unit on preterite alone.  I poked around the site some more and found that it is a veritable treasure trove of activities for all levels of Spanish.  More so if you use the Caminos series of texts, which I do not, but the resources are there for those who do.

There are also resources for advanced Spanish - readings, vocabulary, culture . . . wow!

Lastly, if you happen to be one of these folks who teaches multiple languages, there are links there for French, German, Italian, and Latin too.

The site author is Franciso Villatoro and I just want to express my thanks!  

Hast pronto amigos,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment