Monday, May 26, 2014

Repaso del Año - Español 2

I put together a year-end review for my Spanish II students.  They have their final exams coming up later this week and next week.  I wanted to make sure they have all the topics in one place so that they know what to study.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27495706/2014/Spanish%20II%20Final%20Exam%20Study%20Guide.docx

I did not link most of the vocabulary topics because the students have access to them in Dropbox, but I found links to online practice activities for many of the grammar topics on Quia.

Since every Spanish II course is a little bit different from the next, I doubt the document will be of extensive use to you as it is.  But the list of topics, the links to online practice, and the speaking/writing prompts might be of some use.  Feel free to take it, look it over, and build upon it to meet your own needs.  I am putting this up in an editable Doc format so that you can use it and make changes to reflect your own vocabulary topics, grammar topics, and speaking/writing prompts.

Click the image above or click here to download the file.

I am not teaching Spanish 1 or 3 this year, so I haven't made study guides for them.  Maybe next year!

Hasta pronto, amigos.

--AnneK

2 comments :

Karen Irizarry said...

Thank you, Anne! What textbook do you use...Realidades?

And I'm not sure where to post this, but I read your profile, and this struck a cord with me: " What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday? Think about it and live in gratitude." Thank you for this!

Anne K said...

Karen, Yes, we use Realidades but I only got through unit 5 in the book because I did a lot of material outside the book too. Does anyone get through the whole book? I'd be amazed and in awe of anyone that did.

And wow . . . you actually read my profile? I feel very honored and I'm glad that you found something there that was meaningful to you. I am big on gratitude - it honestly changes your life. When you take time to think about all the great things around us, there is no time to be grumpy or jealous. <3 --AnneK

Post a Comment