Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Otro Oso . . . es una adicción

We were going over our Spanish III vocabulary in class and one of our words was orgulloso.  One of my students pointed out that I hadn't made an oso graphic for that one yet.

And so it was.

And so it is that I had to make one.

One day this osomania will stop, but I do not know when.

Sadly my PC is dead, which means I don't have access to Corel Draw, so I had to do this on my Mac with Pixelmator.  Pixelmator is certainly a great program and I mean them no disrespect, but Corel Draw and I have been together for the better part of two decades now and nothing is easier than what you already know.  So, I might have done this oso a bit differently if I had all my tools at my disposal, but this is what I was able to accomplish with Pixelmator.  (The original graphic is not mine - just the modifications and the Spanish.)

Hope it's a good day, amigos!

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Do you have a collection of all your "oso" graphics on TpT or elsewhere? I'd love to have them all together! :) They're so cute & effective!

AnneK said...

Gracias Señora Hodge. At this time I don't have them all in one place, but that is a good idea. If I get some free time, I will try to gather them up so they can easily be found in one place. :-) --AnneK

Post a Comment