Monday, January 20, 2014

¡Martes Maravilloso!

I hope your long weekend was a good one.  My Monday was taken up with a visit to the dentist, but I'm grateful I didn't have to take time off from work so it's all good.

So it's Tuesday and we're off to another work week already, aren't we?  I made a little Martes Maravilloso graphic to start my classes and (hopefully) put a smile on everyone's face.  Attitude is half the battle; am I right?


I didn't draw the cute little giraffe - he was clip art.  That I know of, giraffes are in no way associated with Tuesdays - marvelous or otherwise.  I just thought he was so cute that only the grumpiest of the grumpies could resist him.

Don't forget it's Tuesday today . . . if you have Tuesday carpool duty, lunch duty, hall duty, etc.  It's not Monday!  :-)

I hope your week is a good one, amigos!

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment