Sunday, January 5, 2014

Feliz Año Nuevo

¡Hola amigos!

I hope your holiday season went well and that your new year is off to a brilliant start.  I took a leave of absence from blogging while I spent time with family and took some time to exhale after a very busy end to the semester.

I took a small amount of time to play around with my graphics software and create an image that said Feliz Año Nuevo, and I'm sharing it here with you today.  I had fun with the gold, purple, and sparkles - and it just looks festive to me.


And then I made one more because I was having fun.  Still purple, but I used silver and confetti this time.


And then, since I was at it, I made several more!





Feel free to add them to any lesson or project you might be doing for the new year.

I want to let you know that I wish you the greatest joy, success, and love in the new year!

Con mucho amor,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment