Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jugeo Divertido


Last year I was reviewing vocabulary with my Spanish I class and a new interactive whiteboard had just been installed in my classroom.  So I was looking for way to use it that would be fun and instructional.

I came across Purpose Games - a website that allows you to upload a photo and make a vocabulary game with it.  It was ideal except for the fact that I didn't have a photo with all the vocabulary I wanted.  I took a basic picture of a place setting and photoshopped in the napkin, the salt and pepper shakers, and the water glass.  Then I was good to go.  Following the easy steps online I created a vocabulary game in no time.



Except for the water glass, it came out looking pretty good.  I just couldn't seem to get that glass to look like it belonged in the picture.

My students competed to see who could solve the game in the fastest time and, if their laughter was any indication, they really enjoyed themselves too.

Of course this activity is not communicative, but it still works well - especially when you have first introduced new vocabulary and you want them to memorize it in a painless way.  Click on the picture to go directly to the game.

Try it yourself and please leave a link in the comments below so we can all share!

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love it. Muchas gracias

Unknown said...

I love it. Muchas gracias.

Post a Comment