Monday, May 13, 2013

¡Celebremos la Excelencia!

So after writing here that I wanted to make a bulletin board to celebrate the students who scored well on the National Spanish exams I felt compelled to follow through with that.

I was at school until after 5:00 on Friday and still had a little bit left to do this morning at 7:20 when I got here, but I think it turned out well.

I took this picture with my iPad and then edited out the last names using a free image editing software.  So, it's not the best, but you can get the idea.  (Why are my pictures always crooked and blurry?)


I believe it is a celebration of those students who went out of their way to study Spanish and learn it well enough to place nationally on the exams.  It is also a visual reminder of our Spanish program to the rest of the school - so they don't forget that we're here and we're working hard!

Now here's the part that gets me.  I actually have five more red stars somewhere . . . I only count 25 but there should be 30.  Now I have to figure out where they got off to and how I'm going to fit them on the bulletin board.  Using tape or pushpins on the walls is a big no-no around here, but I'll figure something out.

Here's hoping everyone out there is off to a great week!  Please feel free to comment and let us know how your students did on the NSE too - and how you're celebrating their accomplishments.

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment