Friday, May 31, 2013

Fotos Gratis de Alta Definición

If you are like me, you find yourself spending a lot of time online looking for royalty free photos and those under a creative commons license to use in your projects.  Honestly, I think I spend more time looking for images, requesting permission from photographers, and researching terms of use than any other thing I do.

So, with that in mind, it's with great joy I tell you about my latest find: morgueFile free photos.  They are high quality, high definition, and free to use - even in commercial products!  It is good manners to credit the photographers anyway, but it is not required.  The photos are honest-to-goodness free.








And there are a LOT of them too!  The above are some samples I found when I did a search on Spain.  (There were over 900 photos tagged with "Spain" by the way.)

I hope that morgueFile will be as useful to you as it is to me, amigos.  And have a great weekend!

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

2 comments :

The Gifted Gabber said...

What a fantastic tip! Thanks for sharing! It looks like you are on a well-deserved teacher blogging break for the summer? I hope to read more soon!
Amy @ http://giftedgabber.blogspot.com/

AnneK said...

Hi Amy and thanks for the comment. You are right about summer vacation, but we're back in classes now. So as soon as the chaos of the start of the year dies down, I'll be back. :-)

--AnneK

Post a Comment