Thursday, December 19, 2013

Origami: Estrella De Navidad En Papel

I came across some great origami videos today in French and I got to thinking that there must be similar videos in Spanish.  What I found was a wide range of videos, many of them too complicated for classroom use and others a little too simple for my high schoolers.  However, there was one in particular that I felt was just right.

This video shows how to make a lovely Christmas star with origami.  The speaker has a Spanish accent and he speaks clearly and not too quickly.  The instructions are clear and the video helps out a lot for those who struggle with listening comprehension.  The speaker uses the vosotros, so this is a great opportunity to expose students to that oft-neglected verb form.



There are a couple of fussy parts about the folding.  All the best origami gets tricky in parts, but I think high school students who watch and listen carefully will be able to be successful. 

Gracias to Miguel for this great video.

¡Feliz Navidad, amigos!

--AnneK


0 comments :

Post a Comment