Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chistes Gráficos para Halloween

I like to start each class with something that will bring a smile to my students' faces - whether it's a joke, a funny video, or a silly picture, it is nice to get things off in a friendly way.

To that end I looked at the calendar and saw that there are exactly fifteen school days left until Halloween, and I did some looking online to find funnies.  Easier said than done!  I found a lot that wouldn't translate well, others that don't cross the cultural barrier, and oodles of them that were wildly inappropriate for the classroom.

Ultimately I found fifteen and translated them into Spanish to share with my students.  I figured I would share them here with you too.

Enjoy!


















I am not the copyright holder to any of these images.  I have compiled there here for use in the classroom for educational purposes.

Happy Halloween, amigos!

--AnneK

4 comments :

SpanishPlans said...

Awesome!! I love using comics in the classroom and these are greats!

Fran S said...

Asombroso! I can't wait to share these with my students!

AnneK said...

SpanishPlans, Me too! I put up the "Cinco Minutos Más" cartoon yesterday and even my beginners got the joke and had a good laugh. It's nice to start the class that way. It's always great to hear from you; please don't be a stranger. ~hugs~ --AnneK

AnneK said...

Fran, I hope they get a good laugh and learn some Spanish along the way! Thanks so much for your feedback. It's nice to know I'm not alone out here in the bogosphere. :-) --AnneK

Post a Comment