Monday, April 27, 2015

Comentarios Invisibles

When  people take the time to make a comment here on my blog, it delights me.  The whole reason I set up this blog in the first place was to reach out to the community, make friends and connections, and share with others.  So, with that in mind, I'm generally pretty quick to respond to the folks who are kind enough to leave me a note.

But something really fishy is going on with my comments lately and I can't figure out what to do to fix it.  I get a message that someone has commented and when I go to the post to read it, there is a little message (1 Comment, 3 Comments, etc.) below to let me know what is waiting for me.  But when I click, there is nothing there.  Weird.

At first I thought that maybe someone had made a comment then, got an attack of shyness or a change of heart, and deleted it before I had the chance to read it.  That sort of thing happens and it is understandable.  But when the last dozen comments -including ones I made myself- have disappeared, then something is dreadfully wrong.

Blogger help posts and forum discussions have been less than helpful and I'm too tired to sleuth out a solution right now.  But for those kind people that have reached out to me, I want you to know that I'm not ignoring you.  I will get back to you as soon as I figure out how to fix this mess.

And, in the meantime, if any of my fellow bloggers out there know the solution to this problem, I would be very grateful for your assistance.  Maybe in email  or through Google+ since comments don't seem to be the way to get in touch with me just now. 

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment