Monday, November 7, 2011

Adios

This is a little off-topic for me today but a friend who teaches here at my school and her daughter who is in my 1st period class are both dealing with the sadness and anxiety that comes with military deployment right now.  I put this graphic together in the hopes that it would inspire and hearten them in difficult times.  It is about the right dimensions for a desktop wallpaper.  Feel free to take it and pass it along to anyone you think might benefit from it. 

The photo is not my own but I put the url for it in the image.  And, on that note, the webpage is a good one for those of us who are in the classroom and teaching students who are attempting to cope with parents and other loved ones who have been deployed.

Military Deployment: Nine Techniques for Supporting Children

0 comments :

Post a Comment