Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nada Hoy

Today I think to myself that I'm going to download a blog template and update the look of this blog.  I found a great looking template online and downloaded it to take a good look at it.  But when I got it set up, I discovered it was lacking certain functions that I could not live without.  For example, there was no button to press to created a new blog post.  And there was no button to edit the blog . . . so, I was stuck with no way to undo it.  Well, no easy way at any rate.

To make a long story short, I spent ten minutes destroying my blog and another ninety minutes trying to fix it.  I can tell you that is is not a productive way to spend your planning period, amigos.  So, instead of sharing something witty or interesting from my classroom today, I am posting this little note then running along to work on tomorrow's lessons.  With luck I will return tomorrow with something more blog worthy to share.

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

0 comments :

Post a Comment